Monday, February 9, 2009

Tiny "Sticking With T.I. Through Thick and Thin"


While taking my daily morning blog stroll, I spotted this red carpet photo of T.I. and Tiny on the red carpet last night for the Grammy Awards on Necole Bitchie.com. Now, it may just be me but it looks like Tiny got some breast implants or a really good bra!!!!!! My survey says IMPLANTS!!!!! Maybe since her Inaguration wardrobe flub (photo below- where her breasts decided to dip out of her dress), Tiny decided it was time to give her girls a much needed lift!!!!! Trust me, I have kids and they can do a JOB to your boobs!!!! Tiny looks absolutely marvelous on the red carpet!!!! I think this is the best I have EVER seen her look!!!!!


Head over to Essence.com to read their exclusive interview with Tiny as she prepares for T.I.'s one year behind bars!!! Here is a small excerpt:




ESSENCE.COM: Do you have any words of encouragement for women who might be going through a similar situation as you?

TINY: Yes. Depending on the situation and the person, you should stick it out through thick and thin—the good and bad times. If you know you're with someone who would give his life for you and is somewhat a responsible better half, then stand up for him. I know my man's heart and because of that I'm going to be everything I need to be for him. Yes, he's made mistakes, but so have I.
If your man stands up for you and is there whenever you need him, then doesn't he deserve your unconditional love and support? If I know that about my man, then that's the kind of woman I'm going to be for him. I might need him in different ways than he needs me, but if being his woman means loving, supporting and putting his mind at ease, then the least I can do is step up to the plate and be there for him and our family.

4 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

kp said...

I said the samething....she looked HOT on the red carpet with her new boobs.

TheyHadSaid@yahoo.com said...

I agree that she looked amazing. But I don't think she's had any new surgeries. She did get a boob job, but it's not new. Just more visible as a result of the cut of the dress.

MissJenee said...

I don't think it was a boob job, I just think she FINALLY had the correct undergarments on!

Anonymous said...

A careful analysis and a little effort would help to choose the perfect thomas sabo uk mother of the bride dress. Next, you have to decide from the various thomas sabo sale for your jewelry. It is extremely important when you are trying discount thomas sabo to design the various multi-stone jewelry options. There are two thomas sabo charms uk types of orientation in which you can lay down the gemstone; the horizontal thomas sabo charms sale and the vertical orientations. Each orientation looks different hence it lends the jewelry with a different appearance.
The gemstone rings tend to be very precious and silver charm bracelets and charms you have to make sure that they are handled very carefully.thomas sabo charms sale uk You also have to make sure that when you buy them you pay for the thomas sabo charm carriers right ones. Now, you must be confused as to what should be done thomas sabo charm carriers uk in that direction, well you should not, here are some important tips to help you out: cheap thomas sabo charm carriers Tips for buyingThe first thing that you should always check is that whether the gemstones like rubies sapphire and emeralds used in the rings have undergone some color treatment or not.

 
template by suckmylolly.com