So, I went to go see the movie NOTORIOUS this weekend and was pleasantly surprised. The movie is definitely a MUST SEE!!! But, at the end of the movie, I found myself asking myself these questions:
1. Why did Lil Biggie write with his left hand and older Biggie write with his right hand? Was Biggie
ambidextrous and we just never knew?
2. Who's idea was it to have the Lil Kim & Biggie sex scene and was all of that necessary?
3. And, thinking of the sex scene, wasn't Biggie tittyballs bigger than the Lil Kim Character?
4. Does anyone ever remember Lil Cease looking as busted as they tried to portray him in the movie?
5. Did Diddy actually APPROVE of them letting Derek Luke portray him as the dancing, talking too damn much clown he really is?!?!
6. Was the Faith character REALLY singing? And, if so, where is her record deal?
7. Am I the only one not impressed with the 2Pac character they cast? HORRID CHOICE- wasn't at all convinced by him, Lil Kim or Lil Cease
8. Where was Charli Baltimore at in the movie? She was a major point in Big's life, wasn't she?
9. Who is the FINE DUDE that played Biggie's dad?!?!? WHEW!!!!
10. Why didn't they play "One More Chance" during the whole movie, or re-enact that video?!?!? That is arguably the hottest song and/or video in hip-hop history- IMO!!!
** Bonus Question- WHY must people bring their toddlers and babies to see a rated R movie showing at night?!?!!? There were a few kids at the 9:15pm showing at Phipps this weekend and it almost ruined the whole movie, but the parents took the kids out of the theater when they started crying!!!!
Also, I'm not impressed that there was another ticket handler checking tickets right before you could get to the Notorious movie- which happened to be the last theater screen on the right. Why must Phipps treat "US" so bad?!?!