Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tiny's Got New Teeth?


First off, let me start by saying I apologize for the lack of updates. I have been aking a break from the blog to do things like relax and live my life!!!! LOL!!!!!! But, anyway, hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. Though I haven't been updating my own site, I have been reading others and I am starting to see one real common denominator for the majority of our black celebrites- NEW GRILLS!!!!!

While watching Bobby V's "Beep Beep" video the other day I said "hmmmmm, Bobby looks like he got new teeth". Even when Brandy was doing her "Access Granted" I said to myself "Brandy's got new teeth but her teeth were so pretty before". So, now whenever I see a celeb flash I smile, I IMMEDIATELY look really close at their teeth, like I did when I saw this flick right here over at Necole Bitchie's site..........



Ti & Tiny made an appearance, sort of, at Rocko's surprise birthday party (click here for all the juice on that). First off, it's kind of hard to throw a surprise party in Atlanta. Reason being that once word gets out, IT'S OUT!!!!!! My homegirl and I were in Lenox Mall on Saturday and we saw Rocko in passing as we were walking out of one of the stores. Like a gentleman, he spoke and said "what's up" and kept it moving. Earlier in the day, a blog buddy of mine had mentioned the party and said "Rocko is having a party at Straits"- not Monica is throwing Rocko a surprise party. Luckily, I didn't realize it was him at first because I would've stopped him and asked about the party...... SURPRISE RUINED!!! LOL!!!!


Anyway, back to the whole point of this post. Tiny got new teeth. Tiny also got a re-up on her lip injections as well. It just baffles me how she is getting all this work done on areas that she doesn't need it but she keeps skipping over the cosmetic work that CLEARLY needs to be done............ Check out the homie Necole Bitchie for more juice and flix from the surprise party!!!!

7 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

WOW, amazing Proof of God on my blog said...

i hate to admit this but I like tinys hair

GhettoGodiva said...

She needed a new nose...not teeth. Her veneers look like dentures.

crystal said...

she is fine just the way she is. She does not need to fuck with her nose or else she will fuck herself up like Lil Kim for whom i call Lil Mike. She had just as much work as Micheal Jackson trying to please society. Many talk about Tiny's nose ok but look at Lil Kim and Micheal Jackson who had work on their noses. Their shit looked caved the fuck in. Oh Tiny teeth has been "New" for over 2 years if anyone are now noticing it.

Anonymous said...

Tiny, what we are saying is please go and get some work done on your nose. There I said it.

Anonymous said...

The nigga went off at Rocko's and Monica's party, very childish.

Anonymous said...

yes she has enough meat on her nose to feed a smll tribe in africa. pleasr fix it!

Anonymous said...

A careful analysis and a little effort would help to choose the perfect thomas sabo uk mother of the bride dress. Next, you have to decide from the various thomas sabo sale for your jewelry. It is extremely important when you are trying discount thomas sabo to design the various multi-stone jewelry options. There are two thomas sabo charms uk types of orientation in which you can lay down the gemstone; the horizontal thomas sabo charms sale and the vertical orientations. Each orientation looks different hence it lends the jewelry with a different appearance.
The gemstone rings tend to be very precious and silver charm bracelets and charms you have to make sure that they are handled very carefully.thomas sabo charms sale uk You also have to make sure that when you buy them you pay for the thomas sabo charm carriers right ones. Now, you must be confused as to what should be done thomas sabo charm carriers uk in that direction, well you should not, here are some important tips to help you out: cheap thomas sabo charm carriers Tips for buyingThe first thing that you should always check is that whether the gemstones like rubies sapphire and emeralds used in the rings have undergone some color treatment or not.

 
template by suckmylolly.com