Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Obama To Get A National Holiday?


My first question was "Do we get the day off?" I was joking (well, kind of) and then the twitter fried Rahiem Shabazz put it in to perspective for me!!!


Here is a snippet of his article:


All across the country there are plans underway for Obama to get a national holiday. In my opinion this whole idea of an Obama Holiday is premature. For real, the man has not even began to serve his presidential term yet. Moreover, holidays are given to deceased and you have to be dead before you can be memorialized.



I did a little research on this subject matter and this is what I found:


To continue reading and see exactly what Mr. Shabazz has to say and to see where Obama already has a National Holiday, CLICK HERE


4 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

Susan said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Susan

http://www.car-insurance-choices.com

Amethyst said...

I agree, that the blog is nice, BUT, those ads on every other word makes it difficult to read. I know you need sponsors, but this is distracting. Maybe it's the color against the background or just me, but I cannot even see the highlighted words. Oh well. . .

Razzi said...

Thanks you susan and Amythest. About the ads over the words. Funny thing is I forgot which company I used for those so I can't take them off. I hate them to. The green againstthe brown doesn't work at all. I guess I'll have to stop being lazy and take the time this weekend to find out what company that is!!!

Aurora fountain pens said...

Thank god Obama's taking a Holiday. The man needs a break.

 
template by suckmylolly.com