Monday, December 1, 2008

Neffeteria Needs More People and a New Wig Master


My homegirl Kisha P sent this over!!! I was hoping this was from a hair show but NAH... It wasn't!! Neffie know better than this rooster flip bull-ish!!! I'm mad at the Karrine Steffans look-alike. And dude's tresses are more laid out than Shawty Lo's brother at the Dirty Awards!!! LOL!!
I blame Frankie and Yvonne and their horrible ass wig influence on Neffie!

5 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

Beauty_ByDesign said...

I can't deal with this right now! I'm insanely jealous of dudes hair to start with...chick in the middle is very pretty - then we get to the Hen and all I can do is SMDH...a H.A.M. tis she!

Kisha said...

The girl in the middle do look like Karrine and Lola Luv.

ODARA said...

ummmm...what the FLUCK??? LMAO!!! ok I don't expect anything more or less coming from Neffie but DAMNNNNNN!!! who is dude looking like the lion on the wizard of oz??? No Sir!!! hahahahaha

UBRINGMEJOI said...

ha ha o your talking about the chic lookin like karrine, lol.... @ first glance i thought you were talking about the girl on the end....

she's a mix of both...

neffie needs more help than we can give her, she needs a mirror that speaks when she asks it questions....

Anonymous said...

Dudes name is Darriel. He Live in the A. He is Neefie's stylest, and he did her hair.

 
template by suckmylolly.com