Saturday, December 6, 2008

Melyssa Ford Squirts- Is That Something Men Really Like?



So, I got the link to this VladTV video from when Melyssa Fod was on Shade 45 talking about "squirting"! For those that don't know what that is, it's basically when a women "squirts" while she is having an orgasm.

I talked to one of my guy friends about this during the Thanksgiving holiday and he said he likes it but not all the time. He informed me that some women squirt so much, the bed gets wet like they pee'd in the bed- WTF?!?!?! I also have a female friend that I discussed "squirting" with a few months back. I realized, by speaking with her, that some squirters teach themselves how to do it and, for others, it just comes naturally.

I just wonder, "Hmmm is this something that guys REALLY like?". This sounds like a question for Blogxilla!!!

2 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

Big D. said...

I love it when women squirt! It is such a turn on! It is so hot!! :-)

kp said...

LMAO OMG yes this does sound like a topic for Xilla. PS. I love it when I squirt!!! TMI I know....lol

 
template by suckmylolly.com