Thursday, December 18, 2008

Double Take= Is that Khia Looking Fabulous?!?!?


Last night, I was online.... on myspace...... bored............... and looking for some inspiration so I can take some new photographs. Who else's page should I look at then Derek Blanks?!?!? I took photos earlier this year and one of them was inspired by a photo he took of Eva Pigford that was breath-taking. So, I decided to look through his myspace album and lookey at what I found!!!!!!





I am throughly convinced that this man is a photographic genius!!!! Khia looks amazing. Derek Blanks finds a way to bring the inner beauty out of any person and make that image reflect on paper. These may be old but, hey, they are new to me!!! Enjoy.......... I wonder if she sent a copy of these to Lil Wayne....................






3 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

kp said...

The second one is FIRE. Go Khia!

Anonymous said...

wow, she looks pretty good for once

starr said...

damn..have my eyes deceived me???


and those shoes in tha second pic are dope!

 
template by suckmylolly.com