Monday, November 3, 2008

"Promote the Vote" Block Party in Philly


Jay-Z, Beyonce, Diddy, Kevin Liles, and Mary J Blige were spotted in Philly earlier today for their "Promote the Vote" block party. The major celebs also hit up Cincinnati and Columbus, Ohio for some last minute campaigning before tomorrow's big election!!!!




It's amazing that some of the BIGGEST names in the entertainment industry were making round today and major news wasn't covering it. Probably because they were all doing something positive. When else would you see Mary J, Jay-Z, Diddy AND Beyonce all on the same stage?!?! "Why isn't CNN covering this" is the perfect statement for this occassion (jacked from Fresh!!!). Too bad no one got shot or else it would've got major network coverage........



Beyonce was on the verge of a MAJOR yeast infection!!! Her jeans are making my coochie stomach hurt!!!









The video is shaky but the message is so clear!!! Speak that truth Mary J!!!





Clear video, clear message from Jay-z




This ish right here is funny. The caption alone had me saying HELL NAW!!!

9 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

Anonymous said...

all this obama shit 'time for change'
come on now there is no change coming until GOD comes okay people, read the bible all these thing what happen have to happen and there is worst to come.

Razzi said...

way to think positive

Kisha said...

Girl I was cracking up on the comment about B.
That was wonderful thing for them to be doing, I hope BET was there.

ATL2STL said...

Man I want that Jacket Bey was rockin'!

Razzi said...

@kisha I know BET was at the rally in Columbus, ohio

Kisha said...

Hi Razzi....oh okay!

Anonymous said...

We do not need coverage of no damn celebrities telling us what we need or should do. I am not going out to vote because Puffy, Beyonce, JayZ or Mary J. said I should. I am pretty sure Beyonce couldn't name 5 things Obama stands for. Sorry, I just had to vent.

Pinkie said...

LOL.... too funny... I think she had the same jeans on in Columbus????? IDK LMAO... you are crazy

Pinkie said...

@ Kisha yes BET was in Columbus!

 
template by suckmylolly.com