Wednesday, November 5, 2008

PRESIDENT ELECT BARACK OBAMA

CONGRATS TO OUR NEW PRESIDENT OUR NEW FIRST LADY AND OUR NEW FIRST DAUGHTERS!!!!!! MOST IMPORTANTLY TO ALL OF US WHO BELIEVED THAT OUR VOTE DOES COUNT!!!

6 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

atl2stl said...

They didn't want to give us 40 acres and a mule so we settled for 50 STATES and the WHITE HOUSE!

History has been made!

Razzi said...

girl i love that!!! i'm about to but it on twitter because it needs to be seen and read by others

virgovixxen said...

ok–so last night and all this morning- just happy- cried last night- danced a lot- feeliog good to be an american-feeling good to be black–gets to work this morning and I am being tested like a mofo–gas is going up to 4 bucks, we are gonna die, barebeques in the rose garden—run for your lives–cant wait to see what he aint gonna do ( just becuase my earbuds are in my ears doesnt mean I cant hear)–I need to go pray for real becuz i am about to go off–I cant let these haters mess with my joy–its amazing after EVERYTHING we have been through in this country- its still evident that racism and ignorance is still ALIVE AND WELL–

Kisha said...

Thanks Razzi for the updates last night.
@ atl2stl I just received a text with that same message.

And my brother sent this TONIGHT ALL WOMEN ARE SHAVING THEIR COOCHIES IN SUPPORT OF OBAMA- MEANING NO MORE BUSH!

atl2stl said...

LOL!! It's sooo good to see black people unified!

Kisha said...

The best song that can describe how I feel today is.....Never would had made it by Marvin Sapp!

 
template by suckmylolly.com