Sunday, November 2, 2008

Keri Hilson & Lil Wayne Shoot "Turn Off".... Song Will Now Feature T.I.!!!!

Keri Hilson and Lil Wayne finally got together to shoot the video for Keri's hot single "Turn Off". Photographer Calvin Evans was on hand to get these exclusive photos, even though the blog homie Raheem Shabazz said that media was banned from the set of the video because T.I. didn't record his verse on the song?!?!? So does that mean my hope has come true and T.I has been added to the song?!?!?! Survey says YES YES YES- T.I. will be featured on a newer version of the song!!!!!!


Now, yall know I was so unimpressed with Keri's outfit for the BET Hip-Hop Awards but she definitely BROUGHT IT for this video shoot. Houndstooth is real major right now and, as you can see below, Keri even looks fly in the timeless white tank and jeans!!!


Rich Boy made a cameo appearance, looking real Ray Charles-ish with those glasses!!!


Peep this behind the scenes snippet from the shoot and take a closer look at Keri's houndstooth nails!!!! FIERCE!!!!!




5 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

le-a said...

Her nails and clothes are cute but her hair looks a little suspect in that last picture. It always looks suspect to me though. She needs to let the highlights go, IMO.

Kisha said...

I was looking a The Real Chance of Love, I know I know I was bored. But why Chance had his nails just like Keri's. Cuteeeee :)

Chus said...

Lil Wayne died!!! :O

Razzi said...

@ kisha... my homegirl texted me and said the same thing. I'm gonna have to look at the show again. they are so beyond metro sexual!!!!! teetering on the BI-SEXUAL side. all 3 of them

Anonymous said...

those nails look familiar. go girl video

 
template by suckmylolly.com