Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I VOTED TODAY!!!!! It was PRICELESS


I was up at 5:00, in line by 5:50am and out the door at 7:15am. Obama is the only man that can wake me up that early on an off-day and put a smile on my face without giving me some good morning "roll-over"!!!!

I've waited in line for 2 hours to see Jay-Z at Visions a few years back and paid $75 to get it, I've waited in line in Vegas for All-Star Weekend for 4 hours just to get a shuttle/cab to my hotel, I've even waited in line outside of Walmart on the day after Thanksgiving to fight people for the hottest Black Friday sales. I'm not complaining about waiting in line to cast my vote, be a part of history, and help put this country on the path to positive change. My view on things:



Paying general admission to see Jay-Z at Visions $75

Waiting for Cab during Vegas All-Star Weekend $20

Standing in line and letting my kids view history in the making..... PRICELESS



For everything else, there is McCain-Palin-

for a new hope in America there's OBAMA-BIDEN!!!

6 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

Kisha said...

So true I been in line at a go-go (DC style of partying/club) in the cold...snow on the ground and all.
Get out a VOTEEEEEEEE...Time for a change, I know I'm ready for the change.

Anonymous said...

up to this morning i could not come to a decision (Obama or McCain).Am so proud of myself today. i actually vote for the first time. i made my decision while i was in the line.

BAY AREA!!! said...

Say IT!

atl2stl said...

4am, 3 cups of coffee, 2hrs in line,and 1 vote & i'm the prodest i've EVER been!

Kisha said...

@atl2stl....I know that's right. That's the RIGHT attitude!!!!!!

Pinkie said...

Preach Razzi!!! Preach!!!

Thanks for linking my blog!!!!!!!!

So pumped!!!

 
template by suckmylolly.com