Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Don't Blame Me......



Blame ATLien for posting the "How to Suck D" video, then blame Real Chane at Love for being so ignorant that I spent my hour watching all the rest of NVY69's youtube videos, and last, but not least, blame this recession for giving folks too much damn time to do simple ish since money is too low to find quality things to do.

Please do your own self a favor and watch the "How to Ride" videos. I have nothing....... and please don't be like me and practice this!!! LOL!!!


6 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

Kisha said...

I can't wait until I get home!

Miesha, Entertainment Lush said...

i watched these earlier! i felt sick. dang i hate it's a man. and a man doin' it WELL!!! I saw that envy69 had tons of videos...what the hell?!!

but anyway what does, "Real Chance of Love" have to do with it? I love that show! It's a waste of brain energy BUT pure comedy! This aint one of the girls from the show is it? OH PLEASE NOOOOOOOOO!

Miesha, Entertainment Lush said...

i watched these earlier! i felt sick. dang i hate it's a man. and a man doin' it WELL!!! I saw that envy69 had tons of videos...what the hell?!!

but anyway what does, "Real Chance of Love" have to do with it? I love that show! It's a waste of brain energy BUT pure comedy! This aint one of the girls from the show is it? OH PLEASE NOOOOOOOOO!

Razzi said...

@miesha I mentioned Real Chance of Love because, if the show was more entertaining, i wouldn't have been watching ALL the nvy69 youtube videos!!! I was on them for like an hour!!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG he must be from atlanta!

Anonymous said...

wow I cant believe that is a dude that is terrible!!!

 
template by suckmylolly.com