Monday, November 24, 2008

Beyonce at "Cadillac Records" Premiere

Beyonce and the legendary diva Ms. Etta James were spotted in Hollywood last night at the premiere of "Cadillac Records". Ms James looks alot like Tina Knowles at first glance.



Bey and Etta exchanged "Hollywood Kisses" on the red carpet. Ms James left a little Mama Tina red lipstick on Bey's cheek!!!!



I see Mama Tina decided to darken her tresses and lighten her lips. She looks wonderful here!!!



I guess we will never get enough of seeing Bey's wedding ring!!!! That ring is dope!!!!

5 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

CathrynMarie said...

So Beyonce went to the Premier in NY while Solange sat w/ us in Houston tonight - aint this about a bitch? LOL The movie was GREAT -- she's REALLY not in it that much to have such a big fuss! Mos Def was amazing in it & Q Tip is even in it. I think I'll go see it again when it comes out!

Razzi said...

I'll definitely have to check it out. I remember her saying in 106 & park that she didn't have a big role. You would think she was in the bish from beginning to end!!!!

S A V V Y F. Baybeh! said...

**clutches neckerchief**
Tina looks GOOOOD!!!

I think this is the first time I've seen her without her breff-smellin'-like-Hansel-&-Gretel swag skrong!
Do it, Tine-Tine!

Kisha said...

I agree Tina does look great.

WOW, amazing Proof of God on my blog said...

that ring is nothing to fuss about, the cut of it sucks, someone cut it cheap and ruined it, it doesnt even shine that good. beyonce has a big neck too and dumbo ears lol

 
template by suckmylolly.com