Monday, October 27, 2008

T.I. and Real Housewives of Atlanta on Tyra Show TOMORROW!!!


Via Tyra Show: T.I. talks about everything from losing his virginity to facing jail time for possession of firearms. He talks to Tyra about his career, life before success, and even answers questions about which musician he’d like to work with -- and about the last time he cried. Then he performs “Whatever You Like.” Plus, “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” get sassy when dishing on their new show! CLICK HERE to view the preview clip


I rarely EVER watch her fake @ss show but I will be tuned in tomorrow for sure!!!!

3 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

U My Sista, Girl! said...

I WILL be recording this one!

Anonymous said...

I will just look for people to talk about it because I hate tyra and refuse to give that trick any ratings

lpurifoy73 said...

I saw the show. I missed TI's interview but did catch his performance. He was great as usual! I hate those raggedy Housewives of Atlanta and refuse to watch that show. They are not wealthy, they are hood rich. They are a disgrace to black women and the City of Atlanta.

 
template by suckmylolly.com