Thursday, October 30, 2008

Should We Blame Rachel Zoe?


Anyone who knows me knows that I LIVE for BravoTV!!!!! One of my favorite shows this season was The Rachel Zoe project. Aside from her bitch of an assistant Taylor, the show was such a fantastic look into the life of a super celebrity stylist.

One of Rachel's clients is the beautiful Joy Bryant. Joy was spotted over at theybf.com out at some event last night looking like she just got out of bed in her warmest flannel pj's, put on her combat boots, and decided to walk the red carpet. She flunks!!!!! I doubt Rachel sent one of her clients out looking like such a disaster..................

1 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

princessdominique said...

I think Joy is on her own with this look. She's an admitted tomboy. I remember that episode where she wanted to wear a biker jacket with a ball gown. I love her but she needs the fashion help.

 
template by suckmylolly.com