Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Put A Ring On It- Version #101



I saw this video on C&D and it made my day!!!!! I just want to know how these folks learn this choreography so damn fast?!?!? One day, I was at home bored watching the video and decided to get my out of shape @ss up and try to mimic the dance- MAJOR FAIL!!!! A bish almost passed the F out before the end of the first verse!!!!


And, is it just me or did these fools go into their local raquetball court to record the video?!?!? It may just be something with my computer but I heard the raquetballs hitting against the other walls!!!! LOL

1 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

Anonymous said...

gay men love this damn ugly ass song, and these guys were messy as hell but I love the effort they put in it

 
template by suckmylolly.com