Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pop CHAMPAIGNE?


Shout out to my homegirl Kisha for sending these over. Weezy's baby mom #1 celebrated her birthday over the weekend and had a Cupcakes and Champagne Spa party. Weezy and her friends paid for the lavish event and Lil Wayne even sent his BM a Louis Vuitton bag with $10k inside!!!! (My mom always told me if a man gives you a purse, he's supposed to also put money inside of it...... Just an FYI, ladies!!!)

I love this concept and I may have to swagger jack this for my own B-Day!!!! I think my homegirls and I will be drinking CHAMPAGNE and not "champaigne"..........


4 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

ATL2STL said...

LOL@CHAMPAIGNE

Yeah I might just have to jack that concept to for my up 'n coming bday...that is if the dough is right. Wish my man could enable my designer purse addiction with sum stacks 2!

CathrynMarie said...

see - that jst ghetto. not the concept but their attire & the gifts..smh

Kitten said...

I wonder if they had skrimps there too? =)

Nellz said...

lol well im jelly as hell....smh

 
template by suckmylolly.com