Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Midnight Love..........

Since BET won't bring back my favorite show, Midnight Love, here is my mini edition. Taking it back to the 90's baby!!!!





See if you can spot actor/choreographer Darrin Henson in this video!!!!!




5 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

Kisha said...

Midnight Love was the s**t!!!!

Celebhaterz.blogspot.com said...

Damn, Midnight love is gone? You know my cable stay getting cut off...but its on - for now

Nykya said...

This reminds me of my "taping songs off the radio" days. Troop, Hi-Five, Chucky Booker, Shai, Silk, I can go on 4ever. Good Lookin Razzi.

Nykya said...

This reminds me of my "taping songs off the radio" days. Troop, Hi-Five, Chucky Booker, Shai, Silk, I can go on 4ever. Good Lookin Razzi.

Nykya said...

This reminds me of my "taping songs off the radio" days. Troop, Hi-Five, Chucky Booker, Shai, Silk, I can go on 4ever. Good Lookin Razzi.

 
template by suckmylolly.com