Saturday, October 18, 2008

Lil Wayne is Having a Son?



So, I have been checking the Twitter updates all night. Necole B., ATLien, and Gyant have me feeling like I'm right there. (Gyant's Twitter updates are hilarious!!!! LOL). Anyway, earlier on in the night, Necole and ATLien both updated Lil Wayne's announcement that he is expecting a son anyday now!!!!





Now, he didn't reveal who the proud mother-to-be is. Folks are hinting around that it may be Nivea. I checked her myspace and her calendar is updated with upcoming events but what's funny is all of these events are Lil Wayne's performances!!!! Lil Wayne did previously state he wanted he and Nivea to have a child together!!!


I do remember Necole B got the scoop last month about Nivea being at one of Weezy's concerts looking pregg. I also remember seeing a TMZ report not too long after that of Lil Wayne going to court and a Nivea-looking chick following closely behind him, but out of full camera view. That chick didn't look pregnant to me but, hey, what do I know!!!! LOL!!!!!


Anyway, congrats to Weezy..............Someone put out a suicide watch alert for Trina, Superhead, and Khia!!! LOL!!!

1 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

Kisha said...

Anyway, congrats to Weezy..............Someone put out a suicide watch alert for Trina, Superhead, and Khia!!! LOL!!!

OKAYYYYYYY, Trina probably SICK right now, please take all sharp item from around her.

 
template by suckmylolly.com