Thursday, October 23, 2008

UPDATED: Kim REALLY Is That Young!!!!



So, I tuned in to my favorite reality show of all time, Real Housewives of Atlanta. The big deal this week was when Kim said she was 29 years old. When she said it, I gave her @ss a MEAN side eye like "yeah right"!!!! So, thanks to this slow news day, I had more than enough time to do a little ten minute search to find out Kim's real age.



The internet is the devil. A few keystrokes and knowing the right places to look and you can find out any information on almost anyone!!!! I was able to pull up some info on Kim's divorce but, to me, that was irrelevant. What I did find is a court record for a traffic violation. Though it doesn't list her exact birthdate, it does list her birth year as 1978. Depending on her birthdate, that would make Kim 29 or 30, like she claimed on the show.


Thank goodness for the melanin I have in my skin and I hope it keeps me from aging fast. Kim may want to lay off the cigarettes so she can preserve her sexy, and also her singing voice.


The site also listed her address so my nosey @ss looked up the price of homes in her exclusive, gated subdivision. Townhomes going for $499,900?!?!!! WOW!!!! That's all I can say. She still remains my favorite character on the show. HANDS DOWN!!!! Here is an example of a home in her neighborhood:

UPDATE: Thanks to reader Kitten for sending this over. It shows the actual pruchase price and what Kim paid for her townhome!!!! Looks like Kim got an almost $300k discount from the previous purchase price of the home, if I'm reading this correctly. And, in true DIVA style, her ish is in HER NAME!!!!!! Show us how it's REALLY done K.Z.!!!



ZOLCIAK KIMBERLEIGH

Sales
Sale Date Sale Price Grantee Grantor
06-JAN-06 $485,947 ZOLCIAK KIMBERLEIGH PEACHTREE TOWNHOME COMMUNITIES
05-JUL-05 $748,000 PEACHTREE TOWNHOME COMMUNITIES PARC PARTNERS LP


Sale Details

1 of 2
next record
Sale Date 06-JAN-06
Sale Price $485,947
Grantee ZOLCIAK KIMBERLEIGH
Grantor PEACHTREE TOWNHOME COMMUNITIES





2 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

Kisha said...

When she said she was 29 last Tuesday, I said the samething she need to lay off the cig's and drinking in the a.m.
And Bravo is bringing back Orange Country wives, I hope they bring these ladies back for another season too.

Glamorous said...

Great detective work! I didn't believe her a** either. But I guess she proved us all wrong.

 
template by suckmylolly.com