Thursday, October 2, 2008

J-Hud's Fiance Graduated From Harvard?



So, according to a post I read on Necole Bitchie, J-Hud's fiance Punk is supposedly an attorney and went to Harvard Law School. But, isn't he the same one that when they had to do financial presentations on I Love New York, he had to go to the hospital or something?!?!?! I vaguely remember exactly what happend, all I remember is a grown @ss man hyperventilating and breaking down telling New York, Omarosa (i think it was her) and Sister Patterson that he was BROKE!!!! Credential Check, Please!!!!!! LOL!!!!! This may help solidify that I Love New York is a scripted joke and the men on the show are all VH1's pawns!!!


To check out more, head over to Necole B's site
EDIT: thanks to the anonymous commenter for correcting me: Nah, that was another weirdo from season 1. Punk was from season 2 and was one of her mother's picks.

4 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

Anonymous said...

Nah, that was another weirdo from season 1. Punk was from season 2 and was one of her mother's picks.

Razzi said...

thanks. that shows how much i watched the show!!!!! they sure did look alike to me though!!! hahaha

michelle said...

Wow, jennifer hudson just looks unkept and sloppy. I bet she keeps a dirty bathroom, ugh

Kisha said...

Hmmmm....Whatever happen to the dark skin brother she was dating from her hometown?

 
template by suckmylolly.com