Thursday, October 2, 2008

Bust Your Windows Video Booked- Jonathan Mannion Betta BRING THE HEAT!!!!



For all my ladies, OUR VIDEO IS ON IT'S WAY!!!!!! First we had "Bills" by Destiny's Child, then Beyonce brought it back with "Irreplaceable" and now Jazmine Sullivan has given us another hit anthem with her hot single "Bust Your Windows"!!! The video has been booked and is set to be shot by video director Jonathan Mannion, who is also the same one that directed her premiere single "Need You Bad". Though I loved that video, I hope the director comes much much harder with this one.

7 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

michelle said...

um...busting windows ain't cute. That is why most of us black women are single and unmarried. One minute she singing about needing him bad and now she wanna bust his windows....What a dumb bytch. I know for sure that I aint buying the album now. I am happily married and would never bust my husband windows no matter what. Im too classy for that.

Anonymous said...

please that how man have you they sweet (i need you bad) and then you find out he's cheating, hell i will bust your damn window. Most black women are single and unmarried because most man are gay some are scum bags, damn who the hell want to married them shit being single is fun. to classy or just putting up with shit from your husband throwing a blind eye when he cheat or hit you and signs that he is on the DL

Kisha said...

Love the song...I can't wait for the video. I also can relate to this song and I'm also in a relationship!

virgovixxen said...

wow---is all I have to say
and i dont like the I need you bad vidoe--could--should have been much better

Da Hunni Toya said...

Havent heard that song yet but imma download it on ares and listen to it.

Michelle said...

anonymous shut the fuck up! Do that, you sound stupid!

Chay said...

i like the song but the video is just mediocre to me.

 
template by suckmylolly.com