Saturday, October 18, 2008

BET Awards Red Carpet


LL Cool J stays rocking a hat and "hater blockers"!!!!



Common......... looking a whole lot like Bilal



Princess of Crime Mobb.... At first, I thought she was Fantasia.



T.I. greeting his lady fans..... He doesnt look too thrilled


Salt, Pepa, Mc Lyte, and Spinderella



T.I........ YEAH he made it all the way this year!!!!



Tiffany Evans- reminding me a whole lot of the old group Jade right now ("Don't Walk Away Boy").... which isn't a good thing



Russell Simmons and 50 Cent (all I see is MILLIONS!!!!)



Big Boi



Ciara



Kerry Washington



Pharrell & Ciara



*According to ATLien's (StraightfromtheA.com) twitter updates, T-Pain is hosting the awards!!! WTF?!?!? Wonder what happend to Katt Williams. (photos sources= gettyimage & ajc.com)

0 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

 
template by suckmylolly.com