Monday, October 27, 2008

Bakers Introduces Knock-off Lamb Bootie




Shout out to loyal reader Genny S.P., who emailed me last week and let me know that Baker's was releasing their own version of the HAWT and FABULOUS Lamb Camden Bootie!!!! If yall remember, this is the same shoe that almost made me splurge during this recession.



Anyway, Baker's only offers the shoe bootie in black and grey but they are still smoking hot!!!! And, with a price tag of $79.95, I can live with those bland colors!!!!!..Honestly, the grey is pretty stylish!!!

3 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

yummy411 said...

i guess bakers is just jacking all of lambs designs.. wow i was looking at some of her classics back during the summer. these are hot too!

Anonymous said...

those mf's are fierce! I gots to get me some!

Kisha said...

I agree with you all.

 
template by suckmylolly.com