Thursday, September 4, 2008




When all else fails.............. Necole B has scans from the October issue of Vibe magazine and looks who's decided to sell some @ss?!?!?! Ciara Ciara Ciara. She looks good but I'm speechless over this. King or Smooth would've been more appropriate. Ciara's new "sex sells" approach isn't working for me. Has Rihanna or Beyonce ever done something like this? I guess that's the difference in being guided by 50 Cent versus Jay-Z's guidance. Ciara may have wanted to save this look for Victoria's Secret, since it's rumored that she wants to model for them. Well, I guess Miley Cirus aka Hanna Montana and Raven Symone will continue to be my daughter's role models

3 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

Kisha said...

I don't like this Ci-Ci...Too much damn skin showing!

Anonymous said...

either she is feelin herself or she is trying too touch a new kind of crowd.

Supa_Starry said...

honestly i think the cover is cute and i was gonna blog about it but hadnt gotten around to it yet...i dont really like that bent over pic though. thats a lil too much

 
template by suckmylolly.com