Monday, September 15, 2008


Vivica Fox decided to give her lacefront a rest this weekend and rock her nautral locks- FAILED MISERABLY!!!!!!!! She looks like Anita Baker during her "Caught Up in the Rapture" days, which wouldn't be so bad if this were 1988 and not 2008!!!!
I remember a time back in middle school when my friends mom cut off her hair and then roller set it with sponge rollers and this is what it looked like- HOT ASS MESS!!!!! Vivca should've enlisted the help of some of her Glam God contestants to help her out!!!!!!!!!





And to think that it got worse that Viv at this same event (which the name of the even escapes me but it was some tribute to somebody). Nona Hendryx decided to rock a Hell- to the-No look. Guess she is gearing up for Halloween. I hope when I reach a certain age and still think I got it, that I still have the same friends that will tell me to sit my ass down!!!!

2 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

Kisha said...

OMG....I couldn't wait until you saw Viv picture..I knew you was going to get her. I saw this picture over on wireimage and I couldn't believe she rocked the natural/ dry looking/ grandma curls...look like she just took some braids out hair style on the red carpet.

Nykya said...

"I remember a time back in middle school when my friends mom cut off her hair and then roller set it with sponge rollers and this is what it looked like..."

LMBAEntirelyOFF!!!!!

You's a damn fool for that!!!

 
template by suckmylolly.com