Monday, September 29, 2008

Victoria Beckham in Antonio Berardi


The homie Fresh posted these photos of the oh-so-fabulous Victoria Beckham in her Antonio Berardi $3600 HEEL-LESS boots!!!!!!! These are so fly. For folks 5'8" tall and over (like myself), we can only dream of wearing 5 1/2" heels. Here are a couple more flicks of these killer kicks!!!!




4 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

Anonymous said...

are you fucking serious, this shit is hideous LOL...she made a mockery of herself becuase i fell out of my seat laughing

virgovixxen said...

not feeling it

U My Sista, Girl! said...

not sure how these shoes work...

Anonymous said...

I would break my neck. The shoes on the bottom are ill fitting. the toes don't fit and the heel isn't fitting either. Boo.

 
template by suckmylolly.com