Wednesday, September 24, 2008

T.I. Ordered To Pay More Child Support


VIA AJC: A judge on Tuesday ordered rapper T.I. to pay more child support to the mother of two of his children after she claimed he wasn't providing enough money.

Superior Court Judge Bensonetta Tipton Lane told the two-time Grammy winner, whose real name is Clifford Harris, to pay just over $3,000 a month to LaShon Dixon. He had been paying about $2,000 per month.


The judge also said the 27-year-old performer must continue to pay for the boys to attend private school, uninsured medical bills and expenses related to the children's extracurricular activities.


Tipton Lane also awarded the couple on Tuesday joint custody of the boys, ages 7 and 8. Dixon, 28, was granted primary physical custody. The children previously spent about 40 percent of their time with the rapper.

Dixon's attorney, Randy Kessler, said his client is still unsatisfied with the amount the judge ordered T.I. to pay but is happy to receive more child support.

"Every little bit helps," Kessler said. "She was just getting by with the children, while they lived a different life with their father. It can't be complete opposites on the other side."

An e-mail to one of T.I.'s lawyers was not immediately returned Tuesday.

He also has two sons with his fiancee, Tameka "Tiny" Cottle, of the defunct (AJC's words, not mine!!!LOL!!!) R&B group Xscape.


I just don't know what to say. If the kids already spent almost half of their time with TI and Tiny and TI already pays for their medical bills, private school, and other activities, how is the mother STILL not satisfied?!?!? What more could the kids possibly need?

5 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

Kisha said...

Right, I agree with you. I read on another site a statement from TIP and he said she don't WORK. Because if she had a job and was getting 2,000 in child support..she should be okay. TIP is paying for everything else...It seem like all she need to do is buy FOOD. She got it good because I don't get no child support and I think I'm doing pretty good by myself raising my daughter. I would love to get 2,000 extra a month shit I will be happy if he pay 200.00 for before and aftercare. But that's her....congrads on the extra 1,000 a month.

virgovixxen said...

yeah I am not sure what else they need- grant it I dont know this entire situation but if mama is working- and school, medical bills and all that is taken care of PLUS an EXTRA 3g's a month---
maybe she feels like they have better way of life with TIP--but he is a famous rapper soooooo

AND TIP need to marry TINY ASAP

Anonymous said...

why all tip kid's and him do the "retard" head tip LOL

ReppingBeantown.com said...

There is only one answer to this story and that answer is "THE BITCH IS LAZY,JEALOUS AND GREEDY"

Lazy because how the hell are you not able to find your self a decent job to support feed yourself? Walgreens,BK and all of them are most def hiring all the time.

Jealous because she probably sees Tiny with her thousand dollars Louis Bags too much, that T.I.P bought her and want that attention and to be taken care of like that by him as well.when you left him after he cheated on you.

Greedy because she knows damn well her kids are not suffering! I head something about this chick I am not even going to bother posting on here.

Nothing makes me more mad is when a woman is DEPENDING on the sperm she had her kids with for financial support. To me personally, that is plain low, degrading, and especially when you're lazy as hell! Come on now! I had sympathy for this chick in the beginning because I thought she was really having trouble to provide for the boys, but now, knowing what I know, like I said before. There is only one answer to this situation ; THE BITCH IS LAZY,JEALOUS AND GREEDY

U My Sista, Girl! said...

Razzi says: I just don't know what to say. If the kids already spent almost half of their time with TI and Tiny and TI already pays for their medical bills, private school, and other activities, how is the mother STILL not satisfied?!?!? What more could the kids possibly need?

CO-Sign!

 
template by suckmylolly.com