Thursday, September 25, 2008

Throwback Cover of the Day- Jodeci



Remember backin the day when you would take your allowance money, go to the store and pick up Right On, Vibe, Fresh and other magazines just to get home and post the photos of the artists on the wall with tape!!!! I ruined many of my parents walls back in the day with scotch tape and push pins just so I could layin my bed and stare at some of my favorite stars!!!! I spotted this while searching for some old Jodeci music. Dam I miss the days of goo Jodeci!!!!!!!! Black boots and see through rain suits!!!!! WHEW!!!!!! Mr Dalvin and DeVante Swing. This one is for all of my 80's babies!!!! Enjoy :-)

7 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

Kisha said...

Yes I do remember them days..I use to have IMMATURE & TEVIN CAMPBELL my grandmother walls. LOL

mzvirgo said...

ahhhh yes, before all of the drugs. The good old days.

virgovixxen said...

man, I was a KRIS KROSS FAN---my walls were completely COVERED with KRIS KROSS----oh man you couldnt tell me I wasnt gonna marry Kris Kelly and have his babies---
and yeah jodeci was the sh*t....I was such a hardcore Jodeci fan--never caught onto Kci and jo-jo---but I loved me some DRU HILL (dru hill owes jodeci some serious praise-music so similiar)

virgovixxen said...

man, I was a KRIS KROSS FAN---my walls were completely COVERED with KRIS KROSS----oh man you couldnt tell me I wasnt gonna marry Kris Kelly and have his babies---
and yeah jodeci was the sh*t....I was such a hardcore Jodeci fan--never caught onto Kci and jo-jo---but I loved me some DRU HILL (dru hill owes jodeci some serious praise-music so similiar)

virgovixxen said...

man, I was a KRIS KROSS FAN---my walls were completely COVERED with KRIS KROSS----oh man you couldnt tell me I wasnt gonna marry Kris Kelly and have his babies---
and yeah jodeci was the sh*t....I was such a hardcore Jodeci fan--never caught onto Kci and jo-jo---but I loved me some DRU HILL (dru hill owes jodeci some serious praise-music so similiar)

Razzi said...

yall can NOT forget The Boys and ABC!!!!! I LOVED Immature, especially LDB!!!! I remember he sung to me on stage back in the day when they were on tour!!! I almost passed out!!! I won't even lie. I had Color Me Badd on my wall..................... my husband though was SHAZAM of H-Town or Garfield from Shai!!!!!!............... time to google some more old photos!!!

licia said...

i have been the biggest jodeci stalker since day one . i miss them alot . razzi you are not the only one who stanned for color me badd, the boys, abc, shai and h-town( houston in the house lol). sad as it may be i still have another bad creations"s first cd. lmao

 
template by suckmylolly.com