Tuesday, September 2, 2008

StyleRazzi Artist Spotlight: Noel Gourdin



So, on my lunch break I was riding in my car tuned to V-103 when I heard on of the most soulful, beautiful voices I had heard in a long time. Noel Gourdin is his name and the name of the song he was singing acapella was called "The River". I IMMEDIATELY got back here and Google'd him baby!!!!!!!! It is so good to hear an artist with that true soulful sound in their voice.



While visiting his official website, I had the chance to hear another song called "Sorry I Led You On". I could've downloaded the whole cd but I decided that I am going to go out and support this brotha and purchase his cd. It will be well worth my $13.99. I'm excited this month. Real music is doing it's thing. Don't forget both Jazmine Sullivan and Keri Hilson also release their cd's this month. Sorry Jeezy and TI, yall might just get DOWNLOADED!!!!!!



Anywhoo, go to Noel's official site and take a listen for yourself. I hope he doesn't ever become commercial, like one of my old favorite neo-soul singers that is now managed by Matthew Knowles............. Noel will also be perfoming at tonight's V-103 R&B Soul Session hosted by Robin Thicke.




www.noelgourdin.com

3 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

virgovixxen said...

Razzi
its very obvious that you dont listen to steve harvey's morning show--this summer steve played' the river' at least every hour from like june until the end of july. He gawked about how soulful this song is---and he is right.
So, I am a little familiar with his dude---and as far as Lyfe Jennings- I agree something aint right with him anymore

lotto 649 results said...

To the owner of this blog, how far youve come?You were a great blogger.

Razzi said...

LOL!!! I don't listen to Steve Harvey at ALL!!!!! I just can't get into him or Russ Parr. I stick to the local morning shows, so I will always be late on good music. Down here, all they play is Atlanta artists first and then everyone else once they get big in other cities. Either way, I'm glad I heard this brotha on Porsche Foxx's show today. I love him already :-)

 
template by suckmylolly.com