Friday, September 19, 2008



So, I spotted this photo of Usher, Usher V, and an unidentified woman over at Sandra Rose. Unless Tameka finally took off her fugly mask, this woman DEFINITELY IS NOT her!!!!!! Folks are speculating that this may be their nanny....................? I sure hope not. I'm a confident chick and all that but best believe that if I ever strike it rich and can afford a nanny, she will look more like this:



4 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

Twana Tells said...

lol Stylerazzi girl you hire that ugly ass lady you gone scare da dame kids lawd have mercy too funny

Anonymous said...

I really hate you for posting that scary as picture....OMG....LMAO....

Anonymous said...

Did she go to the plastic surgeon and ask him to make her look like a cat? I can see why the date's wearing shades and a hat- I wouldn't want anyone to recognize me either!

Da Hunni Toya said...

lmaoooo

 
template by suckmylolly.com