Monday, September 22, 2008

NEW HOT ISH!!!! ....except for that P-Diddy Track.....


P-Diddy "Swagger Like Puff".... someone wrote Puffy and wack ass verse and then gave him the T-Pain voice thing.


TI ft Ludacris and B.O.B "On Top of the World"....... I'm so happy Luda and TI are getting the collaborations in!!!!


Trina "Shawty Say"....... Trina is bringing it on this track using the old Janet "Let's Wait a While" track and her hook is from Lil Wayne's "Lollipop"!!!!! "That Nigg@ Ain't ISH" is my new anthem! and I dedicate it to my baby daddy (who can definitely relate to getting his clothes bleached, his money spent for creeping, and yes I kept the ring and just switched the finger)!!!!!!


Neyo ft Jamie Foxx & Fabulous "She Got Her Own"........... my other anthem :-) Go to Necole B's site to check out the video for this song and peep Jamie Foxx with his gap between his teeth. He still looks FLY!!!!

2 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

Kisha said...

The Trina song GOESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Razzi said...

girl you know we have the same taste!!!! i love that song! I was over here waving my hands like "that nigg@ ain't ish"!!!!

 
template by suckmylolly.com