Thursday, September 4, 2008

Is Tupac Overrated?


Via Reuters: Dead rapper Tupac "2Pac" Shakur, the hip-hop icon who sold more records after he was murdered than during his brief career, is the most overrated person in music, according to music magazine Blender.



Shakur tops a tongue-in-cheek list that also includes "places, trends and other junk in rock," Blender said in its upcoming October issue, due on newsstands next week.



6 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

Anonymous said...

hell yea hes overrated. I never cared for his ass! all his raps sounded alike

Anonymous said...

damn aint u one of them "hi hater's" today. stop drankin on that bitch-ass-ness hater-raid ur life would go a lot smoother.

Kitty said...

shut up slut, I am only giving my opinion. I knew someone would dispute my opinion...I am entitled to it so shut your ass up and go suck something!

Anonymous said...

Then if you knew Ms. Kitty, that someone would dispute your opinion then why give it if you didnt wanted it challenged? Still thinking I see.....Don't worry I'll wait while you ponder on that. Taking offensive to my opinion is only justifying your illness. If you think your not being a "hi hater" thats your right but anyone would see that the comment you left had the symptoms of a case of "bitch-ass-ness" There is still hope for people like you though. I'm sure there is antiboitics that can cure you....Just like you said I'm just giving you my opinion. I guess we can agree to disagree now can we Ms. Kitty...lol

Shareef said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shareef said...

blender is a imperialistic puppet. a right wing facist magazine. f**k you. my I.Q. is 160+ so I can see everything. tupac is the most UNDERRATED artist in history, he is bigger than shakespeare but you little minds dont understand, you are the same ones that misunderstood beethoven, van gogh, you little minded little persons. hear "they dont give a f**k about us" those are the bigest revolutionary lyrics written ever. nothing to lose, streetz are deathrow. those are some of the mostperfect poems written ever. get a brain. your own brain. f**k capitalism. viva bolivar. and f**k if my english sucks

tupac=biggest poet of the 20th century
by a genius (and if you are not a genius just shut the f**k up)

of course, unless you have a strong ideological formation you are not going to understand this unique genius. you suck. he was only 25. he was maybe the best ideologically formed (north) american in history. have you ever wonder what he would be at age of 30 or 40 years?. and i know my english sucks

 
template by suckmylolly.com