Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Grand Hustle BBQ at Club Crucial


Grand Hustle held a BBQ at Club Crucial and the folks from Ozone Magazine were on hand taking flicks!!!!!! Here is a photo of Young Dro, some dude named Meany (in the brown shirt) and someone who looks alot like Gorilla Zoe.


Let me find out Meany is fine as all get out!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!! I had to stop and stare at this photo. But, with me being the grown ass woman as I am, I first visualized myself pulling his pants up!!!!!! (sidebar: I google'd this Meany dude and I guess he's a part of the "Party Like a Rockstar" Shop Boys............... He's still cute though!)


Is this the first photo of Dro without his signature sunglasses on? If so, I don't want to see any more !!!!



Maino was also in the building. I have heard a few chicks swoon over this dude. I'm just not there yet..................... And to think there was once a time that I used to think BG was FYOINE!!!!!! Those days have passed. To see more, head over to Ozone Magazine's website

2 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

Bay Area! said...

Dude Meany is fine ;)

Kisha said...

I agree Bay area and Razzi...A BUN!

 
template by suckmylolly.com