Wednesday, September 10, 2008



Eve, I feel you sista!!!! All of my good friends knows that right now I am about 75% THROUGH with the black male population over the age of 4 (and when my son turns 5 before the end of this year, it will be black men over the age of 5). Halle and Gabriel, Heidi and Seal, Kim K and Reggie B and now ME!!!!! All down with the swirl!!! I just don't have the patience anymore. I've had some swirl activities earlier on in life and I had no regrets!!!! That was one of the best relationships I have been in- EVER. So, sorry black men. Yall lost another good one. At least for now. :-)

2 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

Kisha said...

I'm over here cracking up!!!!

╚» ♥ Baby ♥ «╝ said...

*hums* love is blind, and it'll take over your miiiind...

 
template by suckmylolly.com