Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Blame It On The Rain- 2008 Edition

The Originals......................














The 2008 Reincarnation....................






And are Miss Nista and I the ONLY ONES that think Real was trying to bring out his inner Aaliyah?!?!?!?...........................





6 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

Kisha said...

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
My side hurt.

HypnotiqEyez said...

That pic of Real and his bros is pure tang. Ewww. Aaliyah was so purty.

Nykya said...

...I just lost it..like completely!!! LMAO, wakin the neighbors, callin my fren b4 she go to bed so she can see this ish here and go to bed happy...I love my Laptop and u for this ish here..STill LOL!!!

Kisha said...

Stilll laughing!

Meli said...

As hard as I try my 12 & 14 inch 1b Yaki NEVER lay as pretty as his. please give me your hair sylist number ASAP. That's surely "TANGTASTIC"

Necole Bitchie said...

One word


GAY

 
template by suckmylolly.com