Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Beyonce News PLUS Random Other Ish



Columbia Records announced today (September 9) that Beyonce will be releasing her third solo album on November 18th. According to Reuters, the label claims that Beyonce’s upcoming album will be her "most personal, reflective and revelatory collection to-date".

The label also revealed that Beyonce co-wrote and co-produced all of the songs on the album. The album is currently untitled. The first two singles from the album, "If I Were A Boy" and "Single Ladies", will hit radio on October 7.
(source)




I guess we have to start getting ready for the Beyonce FREENZY to begin once again. It should be fun to see Beyonce, Rihanna, & Solange al doing their thing. These 3 ladies currently have the paparazzi on lockdown. Beyonce has been laying low on the radar for a minute but, with this new album being released in a little over 2 months, her pubilicity- whore-dom is about to hit overdrive!!!!!



I heard a commercial last week on Hot 107.9 that said Beyonce and Jay-Z may be going on tour together real soon!!!!! That may be one tour that I will actually spend money to see because it will be CRAZY!!!!! I'll keep yall posted as more info is released about this rumored mega-concert!!



Off the subject but just on my mind, CLICK HERE to listen to a joint that I hope isn't on TI's new Paper Trail album..............



He has another song with The Dream that I heard and I am feeling this one a little bit more though.... Speaking of The Dream, did anyone (other than me) watch TMZ last night as they showed Lil Wayne walking into court? Was that Nivea walking with Wayne but out of clear camera view? I couldn't get a clear view of the face but maybe someone else did. Chick was short, light-skin with long, curly black hair/weave. Look similar to me!!!!!



This post is all over the place but that is just a reflection of my thoughts today. And, if you are nosey like me and interested in reading someone else's daily thoughts, please please please check out Black Girl In The City blog. I spent 2 hours of my morning reading this blog and had to stop myself to start doing the work I get paid for. Make sure yall check it out!!!

2 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

Kisha said...

First of all...I do not like that wig Beyonce is wearing (first picture at Fashion Rocks)..YUCK...But I can't wait to hear her new music.
I heard about that concert too...it's called the Bonnie and Clyde concert..I will be there for sure!

Black Girl said...

Man, I wanna take my daughters because they love beyonce but will I'm wondering if Jay's solo set will be clean enough to take a 10 year old? Hmm. THANK YOU FOR THE LOVE BTW :-))))

 
template by suckmylolly.com