Tuesday, September 2, 2008


Baby Nahla made her first real appearance this weekend. That little girl is absolutely adorable. She has the be the hottest little baby in Hollywood!!!!!!





As for her mama, Halle Berry was spotted solo this weekend rocking a lovely summer dress. Why do I love this dress so much? Because I have one in 4 different colors that I got from Ross Department store for $12.99 each!!!!!!I'm sure Halle's is some high-line designer but I promise you couldn't tell the difference in the dress price if we were standing side by side!!!! (photos: bossip/ theybf/ necole b)

3 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

Bay Area!! said...

LOL! I bought two of the same dresses from Burlington Coat Factory-$19.99 :(. I took one back because I didn't feel like look for any flats to match I'm a "wedge" lover :)

Kisha said...

Awww...she is too cute. I like these dresses too but I can not find me one to fit my chest area....Heavy uptop- small down bottom...I hate that!

Razzi said...

I had the same issue withone of them so what i did was brought a tube to that matches the dress to wear under it and it still looks sexy but with less clevage!!! It was an easy fix to still rock the dress with out my tata's flopping out of it!!!

 
template by suckmylolly.com