Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Look of the Day: Keyshia Cole



Keyshia Cole stopped by the 106 & Park 2000 Episode Celebration, which taped yesterday and wil air today on BET. A host of other celebs stopped by as well but, since I don't see any photos of AJ & Free stopping by, I'm not wasting my time posting any of the other folks. They are the ones that made 106 and Park the success it is today and they deserve some sort of recognition. Anyway, Keyshia Cole took the must have item of the season "latex/ leather look leggins" to a whole nother level. Her outfit is fly!!!! Classy and Sophisticated yet sexy at the same time.




I watched her perform on Sowtime at the Apollo last night from 2005 and WHEW, that chile has come a long way in 3 years!!! I have been a fan since day 1 so it's good to see her wonderful progression!!!! This outfit is most definitely on my swagga jack list for the fall!

2 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

Meli said...

I with u Razzi what the hell is a 2000th show without AJ & Free the founders so to speak. Terrance we accept cause he's like AJ wack lil brother and Wacksi just sucks we tolerate her because. LOL

Razzi said...

girl i don't even think i tolerate rocsi. i hope they let her go once her contract is over. Terrance is annoying in a cute little brother type of way though!! LOL

 
template by suckmylolly.com