Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Ike Dirty Pays Tribute To His Father Isaac Hayes



Please take some time out of your day today to read Ike Dirty's tribute to his father, the late great Isaac Hayes!!!! It is very touching and heart flet. I lost my father a few years back and it's so hard to cope with the pain of losing a parent way before you think it's their time to go. Way before they can get a chance to see you doing what you really love!!! I'll stop there b/c I'm getting all choked up and teary eyed :-( StyleRazzi is keeping you in our hearts and prayers Ike Dirty!!!! RIP ISAAC HAYES!!!!

1 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

Kisha said...

I truly understand your pain...I lost both of my parents in the same year....my daughter will never get to meet her grandparents. I can never pick up the phone and call them again.....it hurts like hell

:(

 
template by suckmylolly.com