Monday, August 18, 2008

Dieting: Know When To Stop


So, I will admit that I have never watched a whole episode of Run's House. Like Baldwin Hills and The Hills, the show seems kind of scripted to me so I never took an interest. I did, however, notice that Angela Simmons has lost a helluva lot of weight in the past year or so. It may just be me but she is beginning to look a bit crackish!!!! I hope she isn't letting that side of Hollywood get in her head. Being super skinny is NOT the business. I think she looked way more beautiful and healthy when she was rocking her curves!

Head over to C&D to view more photos of The Simmons sisters.

Angela & Bow Wow before "the Hollywood Diet"







3 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

Kisha said...

Yes she has....I remember when you post a picture of her and Vanessa at a bball game and she was starting to look like her father (heavy). Also with all that money they have baby girl nail polish should never be chipped.. (second picture).

Anonymous said...

their weave looks horrible!

Candy said...

I actually liked Angela and Bow Wow together. I'm hearing that they're back on again since Terry Kennedy took Ang's pics off his myspace page!!! Hmmmm???

 
template by suckmylolly.com