Thursday, August 21, 2008


Brian D. over at Atlantic Records deserves a raise. Honey, they have you working too hard. Anytime I open my inbox and get a press release about a rapper I have never heard of on the cover of a magazine I didn't even know still existed, it's time for someone to get a raise, a promotion, and a vacation!!!!!!! And Right On really needs to stop playing. I don't even think kids hang posters on their walls at home anymore, do they?

He's a cutie. Looks like jailbait though!!! LOL!!!

2 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

HypnotiqEyez said...

He's like a Chris Brown clone. I wonder if he ever poses with his shirt down.

Nessia said...

I know my little cousins definitely have some Chris Brown and Rihanna posters on their walls, from Right On!

 
template by suckmylolly.com