Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Monica Dishes on How Rocko "Popped The Question!!!"


The homie ATLien from "Straight From The A" recently spent the day with singer Monica. The interview was one of the best I have read in a long time!!!!!! Monica opens up about alot of things.... and this was just part one. Make sure yall head over there to read the whole exclusive interview. I'm excited to read part 2 tomorrow. Also, here is a little snippet detailing exactly how Rocko proposed to Monica!!!!!



ATLien: "How did Rocko propose?"


Monica: "It was Christmas Eve at midnight, we were home alone in the bedroom and he said ‘close your eyes and listen.’ He put the ring on first. I knew what was coming next so I did what I was asked. He proceeded to talk about our history together, the kids. He and he very directly just poped the question. I automatically said ‘yes!’


Naturally my next question was when and where…but Mo was clear that she was letting her man take the lead. She has always believed that you don’t have to pressure a man.


Monica: "So many people believe that once you’re engaged you have to be married by a certain time or when you date someone you should be engaged by a certain time…but I was 19 when we started dated and there has never been a moment where I felt put on hold. Everything happened the way it was supposed to."





2 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

ODARA said...

her son is too adorable...

Anonymous said...

Monica is such a cute lady to be with such a ghetto guy.

 
template by suckmylolly.com