Thursday, July 31, 2008

Forget the Baller Belly........ I Got My Eyes On A New Prize!!!


There has always been something about a man's "happy trail" and those bones that poke out and lead to the treasure that has ALWAYS done something for me!!!!! WHEW!!!!! How I would like to take a walk down Nelly's "happy trail" and see what's on the other side of that rainbow!!!! Sorry Officer Ross, and all of the other men out there that holdit down with the baller belly's..... there is a new Sheriff in town and his name is CORNELL!!!!!! I may have to rethink my plans to stay in the house this weekend. Nelly is in town yall!!!!! (snagged from Necole Bitchie)



Your Ad Here

3 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

Kisha said...

Damn Nelly....and do you see that muscle at the bottom of the cover...whewwwwww...wow.......good lawd....Nelly...DAMN! Sweat dipping all down his body.

Nykya said...

...Even though im not into "Lite Butts" he definitely can get in my pool and past ALL TEST!

...Have you ever gave a Professional to a pouch/belly owner. So not sexy...Things we do while in love...;0/

Meli said...

YES!!!! Nelly is my New screen saver sorry Braylon Edwards. You must not know 'bout me. . .LOL

 
template by suckmylolly.com