Thursday, July 31, 2008

America's Top Video Vixen is BACK!!!!!


Video vixen Esther Baxter is featured in the newest issue of Black Men's Magazine. In the issue, Esther dishes about her new role in life as a recent college graduate, wife, and mother to her new son.......... I didn't even know she was ever pregnant!!!!!! Well, her retirement is OVER!!!!! Watch out Angel & Dollicia, the reigning queen of the video vixens is back!!!!!!!! Why do I call her the queen? Because she is the only video chick that had girls from Harlem to Hollywood rocking the blonde on top-black on the bottom 2-toned hairstyle!!!!! When a video vixen becomes a trendsetter, she is THE QUEEN!!!!! LOL!!!!!! And, inspiring chicks to get ass injections doesn't count :-)



Esther was always one of my favorite video vixens. Don't get it twisted... I LOVE "D" but I'm also secure enough as a woman that I can appreciate the beauty of another female and Esther is beautiful. Time for me to get on my Krispy Kreme, steak and potatoes diet so I can gain some weight and get my "Esther Baxter Body" by next summer!!!!!! Here are a few of her new shots and she also has a new website estherbaxter.biz where you can see more!!!!! Also, to check out more of her shots in Black Men's Magazine, head over to Real Talk NY, which is whereI also snagged these shots from :-)








4 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

Kisha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mzvirgo said...

Eh? I thought she retired?

Anonymous said...

I'm glad she's back, she has always been a favorite of mine, I wonder if anyone has scans of the interview.

Anonymous said...

I never even knew her hair was black and blond... I dyed my hair like that when I was in the 7th grade and Im 21 so that was about 9 years ago..Just sayin!!

Anyways... she is a beautiful girl!

 
template by suckmylolly.com