Thursday, June 26, 2008

Which One Would You Let "BUST IT"?!?!?







Same Size, different swag. So, I must ask, WHICH WOULD YOU LET "BUST IT"?!?!? Yall already know I would take some of Rick Ross' "hot grits on my spine" ANYDAY!!!! LMAO!!!

6 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

MsPuff said...

1st! Rick Rizzel...he's a little more hood right now!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Rev Run looks like Mr. Potatoe head LMAO

virgovixxen said...

i look at rev run like my dad--

Razzi said...

LOL @ ms puff.... welcome. it must be your first time here. the comments are in the "slow lane" so you will almost always be first!!! LOL!!

Sane said...

And Run had the nerve to try to make JUSTINE go on a diet???
He looks like a beanbag propped up on a table.

Twana Tells said...

Rick Ross can get it all day long!!!! I will be his bust it baby Stylrazzi I think me and you were the only one's who thought that belly looked hella sexy on the BET awards lol ;0) He ain't never lied when he said I'm da biggest boss that u see thus far.

 
template by suckmylolly.com