Monday, June 9, 2008

TI at Chene Park in Detroit!!!





TI and Rick Ross had a concert in Detroit this past Saturday at Chene Park, Now, this show is on of many TI is doing this month to promote his new album Paper Trail. He will be hitting the stage this Saturday here in ATL for Hot 107.9's birthday bash!!!! Anywho... enjoy these photos from the show!!!











He even took some time out before the show to meet and greet fans!!!!







And, as an extra addition to this post. I couldn't find any photos of Rick ross at the Detroit show so here is my ex-in my head- lover at New York's Summer Jam on June 1st..................................... YUMMY!!!!

1 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

Bahama said...

Oh GAWD! you can't just go from T.I to ricky ross like that..I.CAN'T.BREATHE.

LMMFAO

 
template by suckmylolly.com