Monday, June 9, 2008

Things That Make You Say AWWWWW !!!!!!

Usher & Monica 1995 (I always thought they would be a cute couple)

I was having some fun in Sandra Rose's comment section earlier today and made a brief mention of her archieve gallery!!!! Well, me being me, I decided to take another look at the archieve photos of Atlanta in the mid-late 1990's and all I could say was AWWWW!!!! Photos of our favorite artists when they were young!!! Lloyd, Bobby V, Lil Wayne, Monica, Usher, and others. Sandra also has photos of 2Pac, Aaliyah, Left Eye, Diddy, Biggie, JD when he still had hair, and a very young Bow Wow during Christmas. CLICK HERE to stroll down memory lane when music wasn't just about money and bling!!!

Mista (Bobby V is 2nd from the left)


Tupac 1993


Alicia Keys & T-Boz 1998


Jay-Z 1999


WOW!!!! Look at Lil Wayne...........


And look how precious Lloyd looks!!!! I swear he hasn't aged!!! His hair just got longer!!!!!

0 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

 
template by suckmylolly.com