Monday, June 16, 2008

StyleRazzi Funeral Edition #3: Ashanti


Ashanti's fashion and style is always fabulous, IMO. Her make-up is always FLAWLESS!!!!!! But, as always, her fabulosity can only go so far!!!! Yall know I have a serious shoe fetish. What you also may know is that I have a serious issue with rich folks rocking the same clothing item/ accessory too many time in one month. Enter Ashanti!!!!! Though I love her gold pumps, I'm tired of see her ass rock them. So, Ashanti, you have become victim #3 of our StyleRazzi Funeral posts. First we had mulitple offender Trina, then Janelle Monet, and now Ashanti. Please bury these gold pumps in the back of your closet honey!!! They have lived their red carpet life.......LET THEM GO!!!




Ashanti last night singing the National Anthem during Game 5 of the NBA finals



Ashanti on TRL 6/3/08



Ashanti on 106 & Park 5/20/08




Ashanti at the 10th Inspiration Gala 5/29/08. She's even got the same version of the shoes in black!!!

3 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

Kisha said...

Lol!!!!! I wonder are those the Gucci ones or the Nine West ones!!!

ms.kimba412 said...

Sorry, y'all - I love those shoes everytime she wears 'em!

Ashleigh Brinson said...

Hey girl, I absolutely love your blogs! You always keep us updated on all the coolest and most fly fashion styles. Love this post on Ashanti and I hear ya, let them go already!

Also, I’m currently working with Toyota and I’m really hyped when it comes to spreading the word about the new interactive “If Looks Could Kil” webisodes. They follow an aspiring fashion assistant who is a prime example of a woman who’s got it going on. I’m talking the dream job, man who’s got all the ladies drooling, and the spice to keep it all together. Think James Bond meets Sanaa Lathan in Something New. Check it out at: http://www.iflookscouldkill.com

You’ll have to see what I’m talking about. I can’t wait to read your thoughts on the first episode so we can chit-chat abut what’s really going on. Don’t be surprised when you find yourself being reeled in like bait. That will make two of us!

I hope I didn’t overstep my bounds by directly contacting you. After viewing your blog and seeing how hip to the game you are when it comes to what’s hot and current, I figured this would be something that would catch your interest.
Looking forward to the girl talk!

Best,
Ashleigh Brinson
ILCK Ambassador
ashleigh.brinson@yahoo.com

 
template by suckmylolly.com