Tuesday, June 17, 2008

STOP FIGHTING OVER ME!!!!!!!!!


So, Rick Ross and Plies must've both found out about my secret fatboy vs. slim goody love for both of them because now they are beefing!!!!!
How I would love for that to be the REAL reason!!! Anyway, while cruising the net, I stumbled upon some new beef brewing. Supposedly, while Pies was shutting down the Birthday Bash stage here in Atlanta, Rick Ross was performing over in Oslo, Norway callin Plies a BISH!!! Here's the story I saw on the boxden forums:
Over the weekend. Rick Ross aka "The Boss" visited Oslo, Norway for a concert. After Ross performed "The Boss," he called out Plies! Specifically, I am being told that he called him the B-word aka a female dog! On top of that, Ross apparently stated that he’s already "done smacked the s**t outta him" a couple years ago and Plies should thank Trick Daddy and Ross for his career. Where is this coming from? I know Trick Daddy recently lashed out on Plies for what, is still don’t know. Anyway, after he dissed Plies. Ross spit a freestyle over the "I'm so hood" beat. Once again, it’s on!
Say it ain't so!!!!!! ....................

3 Stylish Folk With Something To Say:

virgovixxen said...

as a t.i. fan I had always heard big kuntry but this is my first time being able to see him like see him for real- and he kinda cute--

virgovixxen said...

so wrong post

Meli said...

Yeah Trick Daddy called Plies out for not showing up to the video shoot the just had abut 2weeks ago i saw it on SOHH.com and Trick dadday said plies.

 
template by suckmylolly.com